Information as required by the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG), the German Broadcasting Treaty (Rundfunkstaatsvertrag-RStV)
and the German Ordinance on Service Providers' Duty to Inform (DL-InfoV)
Service provider in the meaning of § 2 DL-InfoV and § 5 TMG, and responsible for content under § 55 RStV:
RechtsanwaeltinDr. Stefanie MerenyiFriedhofstr. 361137 SchoeneckGermanyPhone: +49 – 6187 – 4087Fax: +49 – 6187 – 4086Email: ed.iynerem@eciffo
Competent Supervisory Authority
VAT/German Umsatzsteuer ID: DE 221785077
Stefanie Merenyi holds the following professional titles:
- Diplom-Informationswirtin (FH) – Studienrichtung: Chemie-Information, awarded by the University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt (Germany). One possible English translation of this title is: Information Scientist - focus: chemistry.
- Rechtsanwaeltin, due to certificate of admission to the Frankfurt Bar from Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt/Main (Germany). As such, she also is a member of the Frankfurt Bar (Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt/Main ). One possible English translation of this title is: attorney-at-law.
- Doktorin der Rechtswissenschaften (Doctor of Law), due to the dissertation certificate of Goethe University Frankfurt/Main
As a German Rechtsanwaeltin, Stefanie Merenyi is subject to the following rules:
- Law regulating the activity of European lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
- Professional Rules for Lawyers of the European Community - Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Union - (CCBE)
- Professional Regulations for Lawyers - Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte- (BORA)
- Federal Lawyers' Act - Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung - (BRAO)
- Lawyers’ Compensation Act - Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz - (RVG)
- Berufsrechtliche Ergänzungen zum Geldwäschebekämpfungsgesetz (GwG)
- Verordnung über die Rechtsanwaltsverzeichnisse und die besonderen elektronischen Anwaltspostfächer
The aforementioned rules are accessible via the German Federal Bar Association (BRAK).
Professional Indemnity Insurance
In accordance with § 51 of the German Federal Lawyers' Act (BRAO), Stefanie Merenyi maintains professional indemnity insurance with
HDI Gerling Firmen und Privat Versicherungs-AGUntere Königstr. 4434117 KasselGermanyArea of application: European Union.
Information on Out-of-court Settlement of Disputes
Disputes between Rechtsanwaelte (attorneys-at-law) and their clients may be reconciled by means of out-of-court settlements.
In this regard, it is possible to contact
- the regional Bar (Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main, contact details as already given above)
- the conciliation body at the Federal Bar (to be found at the homepage of the Federal Bar), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice according to Art. 14 ODR regulation (Regulation (EU) No 524/2013):
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform ).
Notice according to § 36 Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters (Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz – VSBG):
Notice on Copyrights
With regard to the contact data provided on this website, it is pointed out, that the use of these contact data by any third party for sending unsolicited advertising and/or information material is hereby expressly prohibited. Stefanie Merenyi expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of any such information.
Notice on Liability
As a service provider in the meaning of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), Stefanie Merenyi bears liability for her own contents in accordance with general laws (§ 7 TMG). In this regard, the following should be noticed:
This website is intended to provide common information. Although it may provide information concerning legal issues, such information is not intended to constitute or be a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. The use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
The contents of this website are researched and created with great care. Nevertheless, Stefanie Merenyi does not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the information provided. The use of this website by means of reading, downloads or any other forms of use is solely at the own risk of the user. As far as it is in her power, and not in the power of the processor in the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR or any other third party, Stefanie Merenyi is making reasonable efforts to enable all users to have faultless access to this website. Nevertheless, Stefanie Merenyi does not assume any liability for any damage that may be caused by potential viruses or other harmful components. Moreover, no liability is assumed for any damages arising from the access, use or inability to access or to use this website, or for errors or omissions in their content. Stefanie Merenyi is authorised to change existence and contents of this website at any time without announcement, advice and without giving reasons. All notices on liability also apply in the case of existing attorney-client relationships.
This website includes links to individual pages of external websites of third parties. These links are underlined in red. In general, it should be noticed that the creation of a link on the website of Stefanie Merenyi does not mean her adoption of the third-party content, but much more a mere hint to its existence. Therefore, responsibility for the contents of these external pages is basically with the corresponding publishers. Regarding this, it is also referred to the corresponding assessments in §§ 8 ff. TMG.
Nevertheless, at the time of linking, the linked pages were summarily checked for obvious legal infringements. Illegal contents were not obvious. Also after the time of linking, Stefanie Merenyi will take reasonable efforts to summarily check the established links. As soon as she becomes aware of obvious unlawful contents and provided that the necessary technical and organizational measures are within her power, she will remove these links immediately.
Apart from this, the contents of linked pages are, however, beyond the control of Stefanie Merenyi. Constant and detailed checks for accuracy, completeness and lawfulness of external pages are not possible and therefore not executed. Therefore, Stefanie Merenyi does not assume any liability for contents on external pages.
Date: August 2018