As the internet is a worldwide open system, data transmission through the internet generally cannot be considered 100% safe. In view of this situation, Stefanie Merenyi takes every reasonable effort to ensure a fair and sound data protection. Basically, I follow a concept of data minimisation, thus limiting the generation and storage of personal data to the extent that is crucial for my work. Moreover, I aim to fully comply with the respective data protection legislation (i.e. the European GDPR, the German BDSG, etc.).
With regard to the protection of your personal data, please regard the following
1. Name and Contact Details of the Controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Attorney-at-Law Dr. Stefanie MerenyiFriedhofstrasse 361137 SchoeneckGermanyPhone: +49-6187-4087Fax: +49-6187-4086Email: ed.iynerem@eciffo
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of their Use
When visiting the website merenyi.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website.My website is hosted by a third party platform (i.e. a processor in the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR). The data traffic between my website and my processor, according to the stipulations in Art. 28 and 29 GDPR, is governed by a contract. The corresponding server on this platform, without your intervention, records and temporarily stores the following information in a so-called log file, until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
- The type of the used device.
The data mentioned will further be processed by me for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of my website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes. Additionally, data processing by 1&1WebAnalytics is performed (for detailed information refer to 1&1WebAnalytics).
The legal basis for the data processing aforementioned is Art.6 s.1 sentence 1 f GDPR. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
The contact page offers the opportunity to contact LAW FIRM MERENYI, among others, by email. The data provided in your emails will be processed for the respective purpose of contacting me in accordance with Art.6 s.1 sentence 1 a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
3. Passing on of Data
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art.6 s.1 sentence 1 a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art.6 s.1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art.6 s.1 sentence 1 c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art.6 s.1 sentence 1 b GDPR.
4. Plug-ins and Tools
In accordance with the concept of data minimisation, the website merenyi.de does not implement any cookies of its own.
Google Web Fonts
The website merenyi.de uses so called Web Fonts, provided by Google (for further information see Google Fonts FAQ). With each call-up to one of the individual pages of my website, the needed Web Fonts are loaded into your browsercache by your browser. In doing so, your browser contacts Google’s servers and thus, Google gains knowledge of the fact that my website has been called via your IP address.
Social Media: XING and LinkedIn
Stefanie Merenyi has set up personal profiles in both of these networks, with XING providing detailed information on her business life exclusively in German language, while LinkedIn provides it partly in German and English, partly in English language, only.
On my profile two links are available which refer to Stefanie Merenyi’s personal profiles on XING and LinkedIn: the hyperlink symbol XING refers to the XING profile, the hyperlink symbol LinkedIn refers to the LinkedIn profile.
In accordance with the concept of data minimisation, these references were deliberately construed as simple links and not in the form of the otherwise usual Plug-ins. Therefore, these links only allow the call-up of the regarding network. The complete access to the profiles of Stefanie Merenyi, however, requires that the respective user on his part also has created a profile at the regarding network.
5. Rights of the Persons Concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art.15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art.16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art.17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art.18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art.21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art.20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art.7 s.3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future. To revoke your consent to data processing, simply send an e-mail to ed.iynerem@eciffo and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art.77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
6. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art.6 s.1 sentence 1 f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art.21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to ed.iynerem@eciffo.
7. Data Security
As data transmission through the internet generally cannot be considered 100% safe, it therefore also is in the self-responsibility of every user. However, Stefanie Merenyi strives to take every reasonable effort to ensure a fair and sound data protection.
When visiting the website merenyi.de, the popular SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) is used, combined with the highest encryption that is supported by your browser. The successfully encrypted transmission of an individual page of our website can be recognized by the closed padlock-icon in your browser’s lower status bar.
Additionally, I use further appropriate technical and organisational security measures aiming at the protection of your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against the unauthorized access of a third person. In line with the technological development, our security measures are continuously enhanced.